12.09.2012

Secret Sunday {#23}

Happy Sunday everyone, I hope you've had a lovely weekend! If you're new here, this is a chance to anonymously share secrets you've been keeping to yourself and just need to get off of your chest. They can be anything from "I cheated on my math test" to "I cheated on my husband" This is for you as well as for myself (I may post a few of my own) We all have secrets that we have to live with, but the best medicine is not keep them bottled up inside. My hope is that this can act as an escape of sorts for a lot of you.


1. This is open to anyone who wants to participate, from a regular follower to casual visitor.

2. Post a secret anonymously, no names please (Choose the anonymous option under comment).

3. I do this for you guys - so you can get some weight off of your shoulders. If you are not comfortable with sharing, that is entirely well and fine.

4. I am going to participate as well. One of the comments will be mine.
**Remember: Nothing is off limits and we are not here to judge.

**To anyone who anonymously posts a secret here, if you ever need someone to vent to, get advice from, etc, do not hesitate to contact me personally through e-mail.  I have been through some tough stuff and know how alone it can make a person feel at times.  I promise I will never judge, and it will be kept soley between the two of us. There are so many of these I have read which make me wish I could give the person a huge hug and let them know everything will be okay.

6 comments:

  1. I feel like I have to pretend with him in order to keep him there. I don't want to lose him but I don't think I am interested in the way he's interested with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to have here. I need her help & I want to know how she is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel like all im doing is not working. im trying to help, but im really making it worse

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep repeating myself to her. She doesn't get that I won't lie. I hate how these secrets build up and then I just burst out & can't control it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am done and I feel like I should give up and die already.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!