12.30.2012

The wonderful gifts

So for Christmas we had three parties, as usual! I was so excited to see, almost, all my cousins & family! I couldn't wait for our party day. I had been super excited weeks before. So here is what I got, starting with the Aliamus' Party!

First Buddy the elf came & he gave the "kids" in the fam some fun little games & treats! {luckily I made the "kid" cut!} Then he gave out some other little gifts for the "adults" & Grammie & Bubba! I dont know what they got but, they were in little bags.
Then it was time for the real gifts. First we gave the little ones a gift & then they just started passing out gifts. Some where along the line the secret santa gifts got passed out, you have to be at least 18, I think, to be included in the secret santa!
My Auntie Julie came over with a card & gift card for me, to Forever 21! Can't wait to spend that! Then my older cousin gave me a bag with a fun purse in it! Can't wait to use it, it is black & from Nine West!! Then I got a gift from my Grammie & Bubba, a $50 gift card to Justice. :) Then last but not least, my Uncle Dave gave me my outfit that I picked out with my Aunt! Fun colored super skinny jeans & a cream colored fox sweater along with another sweater, so cozy!! 

After a long time at that party we went home ready for a long nights sleep. Then skipping the Eve, we woke up on beautiful CHRISTMAS DAY! I couldn't believe it was finally here! I couldn't wait to run upstairs with my sis & see what we got! Once my mom & Opa came back from Breakfast at my dad's hotel, we opened gifts! I got a Taylor swift calendar, Animal print pjs, candy, some chocolates from Hawaii, new book unraveling isobel, $50 from my Opa, gloves that I can use with my iPhone, & my sister gave me a "parka" from american eagal! {That I have already wore almost everyday ever since Christmas!} I had a blast just hanging out with my family & trying on our new things!

Later on that evening was out other Christmas party with Susie & Don! I couldn't wait to eat Susie's delicious food & play games with my sis & Don! Kylie & I both got $30 from them & an ornament! We had a great end of Christmas & I can't wait to see them again!















Hope you all had a beautiful & Peaceful Christmas!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


















xoxo..... Hailey ♥

2 comments:

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!