12.07.2012

Hope & birthdays

Hope is what gets me through it all. I know that you have all been there for me but, one person specifically has been there for me day & night. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me & I feel closer to her than anyone else, these past few months. I love her more than anyone in the world. she has been my rock & my spine at times. I needed her guidance through heart break & through nights filled with tears. She was there, no matter what. Through the late night talks and the early morning emails. She was there. Always holding my hand & my hope was always with her.
She has taught me to love myself & be myself. It is really hard for me to do those two things. She is an amazing girl..
When life gets tough Pilar is usually the first girl I would go to. She is very smart & sweet in her ways about life. I love her so much! Having a class with her this year, her last year, was just icing on the cake! I can't believe that she is leaving me in the big world of high school craziness by myself. haha but, I know she is only one quick email or phone call away.

I also have this totally awesome & beyond beautiful sister who turned 18 today!! She is the best thing in the world. I am so blessed to have her in my world! I love her to death, I could not have made it through my freshman year without her & my sophomore year is becoming ten times better just because I get to see her do what she loves & be who she is. :) I wake up every morning and I am more thankful to see her & have her there.
When she plays soccer you can just see her light up inside. She is my beautiful big sister. Teaching me right from wrong & good from bad. I love her for everything that she has done for me. I am feeling so loved with her every morning. I would not be who I am today without her guidance & care. She is the world's best sister & deserves everything in the world & WAY more!! 





Ever since my birth we have been sisters, best friends, & always had each others backs!! <3

xoxo..... Hailey ♥

1 comment:

  1. I hope your sis had a fun day! I hope pilar reads This :)
    xo Carrie Mhire

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!