12.03.2012

Hawaii | Day 2

So when we woke up in Hawaii, I was really excited! I still couldn't believe we were in Hawaii! I loved it. My mom woke up a little bit earlier & made up all cinnamon rolls. Then once we finished our great breakfast with a view we went off to Safeway & Walmart. We had to get come food for the week & snacks. Then to Walmart for snorkeling gear. I also got a cover up, which I wore all week everyday!! My mom & rest of the family also needed swim suits. :) Once we were done with that we went back to the Condo & unloaded the food & snorkeling gear. Then we looked at the map to see where our first Hawaiian beach would be! We ended up going to a beautiful black sand beach, We had so much fun & saw tons of fishes!!! Then we saw our first turtle sighting and it was amazing! we even pet it, I am pretty sure that was illegal... shhhh. Then we watched the sunset & went back to the house to find a place to eat dinner we had lunch at the beach & packed little snacks We decided to watch a movie & after that go to the restraunt!! We had a blast!!















more photos to come :)
xoxo Hailey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!