12.15.2012

Just For Her

As I glanced over at the field, I saw her. Reach out for the ball & miss. She was not okay. Laying there in pain. Mary ran over to help her up and suddenly shouted " She is hurt!". I couldn't believe it. Tears began running down my face as Pilar ran to help her. I could feel her pain and suffrage. I really hoped she would be okay. The teams separated and went to get their half-time chat. I was so struck by the surprise "attach". I ran up to her with tears on my cheek and in my eyes. I had A stand at the sidelines waiting for me. I walked over to see if she was okay & could walk. She couldn't walk very well. I was so upset and frustrated about the ref's behavior & her not being well. We ran for almost 30 minutes to find my dad to tell him the news. We finally got to him & told him she was hurt. We got back to the field and awaited my fathers arrival. Once  he came he checked her and then we went to get the car & help her. Once we rushed to the car & drove up to the field, we were exhausted but still managed to get her into the car and then off to the hospital.

Just for her
Tears for her
Pain for her
Love for her
Just for her
Hugs for her
Help for her
Kisses for her
Just for her....

{True story about my sister, happened today.}
xoxo..... Hailey ♥

2 comments:

  1. I heard about this !! Is Kylie okay???

    ReplyDelete
  2. She will be on and off cruches for about a week to ten days and can play depending on how she can handle the pain. It won't be easy but I love her and she is strong :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!