12.05.2012

Quotes to live by

I just thought I would put this little post together for you guys so that you can all remember a few important things about life & its day-today triumphs & trails... {we all go through them & it is important to be there for each other & realize we are not alone.}

Its always about everyone else its never about me; he did this she did that. I just want it to be about me for once. Why won't you pay attention to me?!? I am here and all I wanted was your attention is that sooo much to ask?!?
Its always about everyone else its never about me; he did this she did that. I just want it to be about me for once. Why won't you pay attention to me?!? I am here and all I wanted was your attention is that sooo much to ask?!?
xoxo hailey ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!