12.23.2012

Secret Sunday {#25}

Happy Holidays! Has it really been 25 weeks since our first Secret Sunday?! I am so excited to keep doing this & I hope I never stop! I want to blog & do Secret Sunday until I am a grandma. :) I hope you are all having a warm holiday season. We have a little bit of ran off & on, over in the Bay Area, but nothing bad. I really wish it would snow over here....Oh well, I am grateful for the rain! Anyway, Happy Sunday & Happy Holidays!

Happy Sunday everyone, I hope you've had a lovely weekend! If you're new here, this is a chance to anonymously share secrets you've been keeping to yourself and just need to get off of your chest. They can be anything from "I cheated on my math test" to "I cheated on my husband" This is for you as well as for myself (I may post a few of my own) We all have secrets that we have to live with, but the best medicine is not keep them bottled up inside. My hope is that this can act as an escape of sorts for a lot of you.


1. This is open to anyone who wants to participate, from a regular follower to casual visitor.

2. Post a secret anonymously, no names please (Choose the anonymous option under comment).

3. I do this for you guys - so you can get some weight off of your shoulders. If you are not comfortable with sharing, that is entirely well and fine.

4. I am going to participate as well. One of the comments will be mine.

**Remember: Nothing is off limits and we are not here to judge.

**To anyone who anonymously posts a secret here, if you ever need someone to vent to, get advice from, etc, do not hesitate to contact me personally through e-mail.  I have been through some tough stuff and know how alone it can make a person feel at times.  I promise I will never judge, and it will be kept soley between the two of us. There are so many of these I have read which make me wish I could give the person a huge hug and let them know everything will be okay.

9 comments:

  1. I'm falling apart again. I don't know who I am anymore nor what I am doing with my life. My friends are constantly watching me scared that I would do something I would regret. I'm lost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to ask this boy to a dance but I am not sure if I can do it. I really don't talk to him a lot and I wish we did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friends are tearing me apart. i never know what to do anymore. can't they just talk it out..?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't really eaten for the past week or two because looking and smelling food makes me sick. I think I am going back to be anorexic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trying to move on but nobody will drop it!!! I talked to Kristen about it and she thinks that I should try's bd talk to her one more time.

    I am not looking forward to talking with d it isn't good news. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like everyone I get close to just ;eaves, one way or another.... like they hate me, or I messed up....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of all the days, they had to come in a make my holidays that much worse..

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's keeping something from me. I know it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I told my friend about this boy who used to harm me. She said I should talk to an adult about it.

    I tried to tell his mom that I was one of the "victims" of his sickness; she didn't believe me.


    I should have known he wasn't better, I loved him more than I should have. It is a daily reminder of how I failed...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!