12.03.2012

What.... | Ch.5 part 2

Ch. 5 Part 2 He will always be there


As I ran back to my house. I thought about how lucky I was to have Austin close & intimate with me. We had become a whole other person & another level relationship. I hoped it would stay this way forever. I knew things could but there was also a chance that they would change forever. 

The next day was Sunday. My favorite, I have no homework & the whole day to relax and just be myself. I loved the feeling of nothing to rush to do & the whole day to just chill & be calm. That was soon to end.....

As I washed my dish from my delicious breakfast, I noticed my phone kept lighting up, as if I got tons of emails or texts. I decided it must have been urgent. Everyone know that I like to be alone on Sundays & just have a relaxed day. So, I walked over to my phone on the dinning room table. I clicked the home button I read, 'five missed calls, 15 new emails, & seven texts" I knew right then... something was up.

I quickly listened to two short voicemails & read 15 long emails with seven texts. They were all from the same person Pilar. Pilar is an old friend from high school, freshman year, she was my best friend, sister, & mother at times. She knows everything there is to know about me. We lost contact after she went off to college, last year. I still miss our email conversations & our fun times at the movies making fun of the bad actors. She had heard a rumour around town about Austin & I having sex. She was super concerned as to why I didn't tell her & what happened.

I decided since she had such urgency to call & email & text me that may times, I should probably call her back.

"Hey, Pilar! How are you? I have missed-"
"What is going on?!!! I heard from Ashly ho heard from Kayle that you and Austin had sex. What happened? Why didn't you email me about this?!"
"Nice to hear from you to. I am fine, thanks." I said sarcastically hoping she would get the hint. She didn't.
"How could you just not tell me? I really thought you would keep up the emails & texts."
"Sorry I have been busy. "
"Ya, with Austin!!!" She was getting really angry I could tell.
"Sorry, and no it was only the one time. I guess you want to now the details & stuff..."
"DUH! What happened?!"
"Well, we went out to the beach at sunrise & it was a perfect night. Nothing went wrong. Just the two of us having a great time. It was super intimate & blissful."
"Aw, Hailey!!!! That is great, and was he kind & respectful?"she said in her motherly voice.
"Yes, of course. And we are so chill & close now. We talk about things now. Personal things that we never did before."
"That is perfect!! Listen I have to go to practice but, I will call yu later & I expect more details, ok my love?"
"Definately! thanks for being so sweet. Not judging or anything." I said quietly.
"What was that?"
"Nothing, bye! Talk to you later."
"Ok, tell me later, love bug!!" as she hung up, I felt a relief rush over me.

A bunch of my friends had been bugging me about the whole sex thing. I was perfectly fine with answering their questions but when they ask about Austin & his person things. That is where I draw the line. After I refused to talk to them about it, they began to pick on me & really bug me about the whole situation.Austin was great & super comforting when I came to him in tears & depressed. But, I needed more than my boyfriend's love & comfort...

That night, before my phone call with Pilar, I cried. A lot. I just needed to feel close to someone again, & feel needed. I texted Kyley, my "sister", telling her we needed to meet up... FAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!