10.04.2012

All I want to be and more | Mom

is her, she is the beautiful future & peaceful present. I want to be as beautiful, as smart, & just like you. As I reach out for a hug from you, I can already feel the warmth & infinite love. You are my sun, light, warmth, love, & universe.

This all may seem cliche however, I do believe it is all true for you, the best & most loving mother of all! When I start to think of a life without you a quickly realize you are here & never will leave. I quickly realize the beauty I have in my life because of you. Everyday I make a new discovery & find a new thing I enjoy and adore about you!

To you.....
the mom who never gave up,
the mom who was always there,
the mom who always believed,
the mom who never said no,
the mom who always loves,
the mom who cares,
the mom who MATTERS!

I wish you the best of 48th birthdays! {if that makes since} I hope you have 100 more! I will be here through them all, to love.....care......bless.....& celebrate! I had a great night with you & everyone! 
I promise to...
make this house our home,
love more,
hug more,
understand often,
care daily,
& celebrate you everyday!

I love you mommy! I hope you have many more beautiful & loving birthdays!











xoxo
P.S. keep her in your prayers we found out she is sick, not cancer, may need surgary. :( please send love & prayers her way!  <3

1 comment:

  1. Your mom is in my prayers Hailey <3 And wish her a happy birthday from me (:

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!