10.27.2012

DIY | Glitter Jars

Another one before the last movie of the night, three so far....
Just a fun little decor for my new room!! i will post photos when it is finished!!! <3

Here we go, again:
Glitter Jar 3 min. {per jar}

1st
you pick out your color glitter & get your glue, {you can use hot glue if you want} and find your jars!
 {excuse the iPhone & Lens cap, thank you!}
 {Izze bottle, mason jar, & mini jar.}
{I just choose silver glitter, I was going to do two different colors but, like this one the best}
2nd & 3rd
Apply a good amount of glue evenly around the entire jar & once done "gluing" add your glitter. {This is best done with a bowl underneath the jar while pouring the glitter, see photograph.}
{repeat with as many jars as you wish!}
That is it!! It is a easy, fast, & fun way to add some fun & sparkle to jars or any container! I did the mason jar with strips & the bottle plain just like my mini. :)
FINAL PRODUCT:


 {then add to any bedroom or office area!}


 {ignore the Ibuprofen...}
I hope you all had a great & fun Saturday! Comment below & let me know what you think! What is your next DIY?

lovehailey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!