10.06.2012

DIY | Bookshelf

Happy Saturday! I hope you all enjoyed your Friday! I had a fabulous Friday with lots of friends & one great football game, I will post more on that later... I was so excited when I did my first mini DIY! I did this on Thursday night and just got around to editing the photographs, last night. 

So, I started with a plain old little ladder, I saw it in my Opa's garage and picked it out to take home. I immediately saw potential in it, to be anything! While, driving home i knew that I should think of some ideas for things to "make" or "create" with this beautiful ladder. I came up with a bookshelf I was really excited ad could not wait to get home to do this DIY!

DSC_0407blog

DSC_0409-1blog

DSC_0410blog
I can't wait to paint it this week! I will post update photos soon! <3
{What I Wore & Homecoming post, coming this weekend!}
xoxo

2 comments:

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!