10.06.2012

Inside my dream home | winter



It's time to give you all a peek inside my (dream) home! Although I'm kind of digging Nordstrom's whole "we prefer to celebrate one holiday at a time" thing (rather than bombard their stores with Christmas decor the day after Halloween, they wait until Thanksgiving), you can see that I do have a little bit of holiday ambiance going on inside of my (imaginary) abode.  Enjoy!

Just in case you didn't pick up on my not-so-subtle hinting, this isn't actually my house.  But, pretending is so much more fun than reality.

Do you ever daydream about your dream home?  And have you started decorating for the holidays yet?

lovehailey

3 comments:

  1. I love the handwriting on the pics! It is soo cool !! How did you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. photobucket, does wonders!!! haha the font is "jenny sue" :) thanks! Photobucket is where i edit the majority of my photographs unless I have a specif style I want with major edits then, i do it in photoshop elements 9.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!