10.18.2012

Feel it in my bones

I hope this explains my absence for a while { I put my Secret Sunday posts on a timer, for the next two Sundays.}

carryonfinalimage
{And in that moment we were infinite. 
Love when you are ready not lonely. 
People cry not because they are weak; it's because they've been strong for too long. 
Don't you dare give up on this life not tonight not tomorrow not ever. 
Sitting next to you doing absolutely nothing is absolutely perfect. 
Sometimes, i just want to get far away form it all... 
if only you knew. 
It is not the good-bye that hurts but the flashbacks that follow.}

lovehailey

3 comments:

  1. :( i love you hailey. Forever and always. If you ever want to talk you can call me or at school. Love you xoxo.<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I feel like a I have to tell you something. I will email you about it right now.

      Delete
  2. i love you Hay! I cam back early!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!