10.13.2012

Change in thought.....Change in heart | Life lately

In life there are ups & downs. You have to get through the downs & tears in order to celebrate the ups & laughter. When something bad happens we almost always go straight to thinking, 'nothing will ever be the same, ever again' And yes, sometimes that is true. We also have to think about how some changes can be for the better. We need to take the pain & tears & change them for the better. Make people believe that you can get through it & you can. You just need a little love & hope along the way. I am not saying it will be an easy road, I know it will be bumpy & rough but, everybody has times like this. Times where you have no one to turn to & times where you just feel alone. Everyone can get through them, all you need is to keep your head held high & never forget to breathe. 

This has been heavy on my heart lately, the thought that with just one action or reaction everything can change. To be honest, it scares me. I really have a hard time changing this about myself or about how i do things. My life is filled with flaws & that is how i like it. I never once thought that I would be in the position to have to change a big or small part of my life. I know that changing any part would be hard for me to grasp. I guess the thing that hurts the most is that I am/was told i had to change. {I know I should change this & I have thought about it before but, I am not ready for anything to change. I know it MIGHT help me but, that can be a BIG risk.} I like to change over time, slowly so then it doesn't feel much like a change. 



I always go back to this^, keep going! You have to keep going. No matter what there will always be a group of people, family & friends, there for you at the end & during the bumpy road. You never give up & show everyone that you can do it. Anything you put your mind to, you can do! You just need a little love! <3

I think the tough part for me will be the memories, not the good bye. There can be good in any good bye. I have no doubt that it will be hard that day but, all the memories that come back to me will hurt more than ever. When I have them I can almost guarantee that I will cry. But I will always remember that I need to keep going & that everyone has a rough road sometime in there lifes.




Never give up on yourself....

lovehailey

5 comments:

  1. Wow. This is crazy. I wrote something almost the same yesterday. I was going to post it this morning! Holy Cow! 2 brilliant minds think alike! I sent you an email last night! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, ya I needed to talk about something but, not in extreme detail and not saying what it was so I wrote this posty!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true <3 what does c'est la vee mean?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!