10.14.2012

Secret sunday {#16}

16!! Wowzers!! So excited we got this far! I can't wait to see how far we go! <3 hope you all are having/had a lovely weekend!

Happy Sunday everyone, I hope you've had a lovely spring weekend! If you're new here, this is a chance to anonymously share secrets you've been keeping to yourself and just need to get off of your chest. They can be anything from "I cheated on my math test" to "I cheated on my husband" This is for you as well as for myself (I may post a few of my own) We all have secrets that we have to live with, but the best medicine is not keep them bottled up inside. My hope is that this can act as an escape of sorts for a lot of you.

1. This is open to anyone who wants to participate, from a regular follower to casual visitor.

2. Post a secret anonymously, no names please (Choose the anonymous option under comment).

3. I do this for you guys - so you can get some weight off of your shoulders. If you are not comfortable with sharing, that is entirely well and fine.

4. I am going to participate as well. One of the comments will be mine.

**Remember: Nothing is off limits and we are not here to judge.

14 comments:

  1. People say affairs stem out of unhappiness with your partner but I think that the idea of "the right person" isn't always perfect. There is the right person and then there is the person who may have been right in another place or tme that makes an appearance every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how to support my pregnant sister any more. Her boyfriend is abusive and she pushes us away, clinging onto him despite all he does. She's even talking about having an abortion to keep him in her life- something she was certain from the beginning that she wouldn't do.

    We are going to lose her, one way or another, and that scares me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was watching a show last night and it had the oldest daughter moving into her college dorm. My sister will be going to college next year and I'm going to miss her so much. I started to cry. Of course she noticed and that just made me cry more. I don't want her to go, but I know she will. :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sweet heart you posted this not anonymously. But, I understand what your going through. :) I try and focus on the moments I have left with her & be happy that I have that time. <3

      Delete
    2. Of course I did..<3 haha Thank you I know I am going to live every moment!

      Delete
  5. i really want to talk to her but, i know she has a lo on her plate. i just really need her support! i feel hopeless, like i have no one to turn to...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wish i was lucky enough to die young

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have depression. I dont know how to tell my friends or anybody. I want to see a therapist or someone who is a professional.

    ReplyDelete
  9. After one time, two months later, I could be pregnant..daddy wants nothing to do with me..and I'm desperately praying I'm not..I'm YOUNG with an extremely bright future ahead of me..this could ruin me..I need prayers. Please?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love him!
    He loves me!
    Why are we in separate WORLDS....

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want her back.
    She is so beautiful, kind, gentle, & loving..
    Come back, Li Li.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, darling! Please, I love your book! Post more!!
    Any posts, soon.... :)
    -Jen

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!