8.12.2012

Guppy . friendships


Last week was very exciting & long! I have mention plenty of times how long my week was. Anyway, I wanted to introduce to y'all a friend that I kinda of just got to know { We knew each other before but, never really talked} Her name is Guppy a.k.a. Kyley :) We just "met" this year at G.S. camp! I have had such a great week getting to know her & hanging out! We have so much in common it was so refreshing to know that she understood me & somethings that were happening. She will always be a part of my life no matter how big or small.... she was awesome with the kids & did a great job of being cheery and helpful during the tough week at camp!
I love you, Gups!!!!
I just know we will stay in contact & remember this last week :)

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet & I hope Kyley got a chance to read it! <3 I can't wait to hear about your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so, too! Kyley sounds like a great girl & I hope she got to read this beautiful dedication.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!