8.26.2012

Secret Sunday {#10}

A. we made it to 10!! wow and every single post is filled with secrets!! I am so proud! I hope you are all enjoying these secret sundays!
B. thanks melissa for the shout out to do this post! I went to bed last night and though about what this little opening thing would be & I totally forgot this morning in the misted of editing & other things :)

so here we go!

If you're new here, this is a chance to anonymously share secrets you've been keeping to yourself and just need to get off of your chest. They can be anything from "I cheated on my math test" to "I cheated on my husband" This is for you as well as for myself (I may post a few of my own) We all have secrets that we have to live with, but the best medicine is not keep them bottled up inside. My hope is that this can act as an escape of sorts for a lot of you.

1. This is open to anyone who wants to participate, from a regular follower to casual visitor.

2. Post a secret anonymously, no names please (Choose the anonymous option under comment).

3. I do this for you guys - so you can get some weight off of your shoulders. If you are not comfortable with sharing, that is entirely well and fine.

4. I am going to participate as well. One of the comments will be mine.

**Remember: Nothing is off limits and we are not here to judge. 

7 comments:

  1. Sometimes I feel like I don't stack up compared to other bloggers. I have to work REALLY HARD to do things that I feel comes naturally to other bloggers. I don't feel pretty enough or interesting enough. And yet to some I'm one of the more popular bloggers. But I feel like if I disappeared most people wouldn't even notice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm one of those odd people who just wants school to start. I want it to start...but I'm scared that too many things will change...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some times I just want to give up. I can't because of my two beautiful kids. They keep me going. My husband is so great & i love him to pieces but, I just feel like sometimes I want to just leave for a month or two. But, I could never do that because I couldn't bare being away for that long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i looked better when i had an eating disorder. i've decided to relapse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i miss the fun memories I made with *you*...however, looking back, I don't think you ever thought me as your friend, rather your competition. Always wanting to be "the only one" "the better one" "the original one"...I can see through you now. I don't think this is a heathly relationship. I need to go away from *you* for a while...sad good bye but, it is good bye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am ready to have a child but my husband just quit his job for sanity sake. We are now putting it off for a second time and im angry about it. I know I shouldnt be but I am.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel unappreciated. By family, by those I serve at church, by friends, by others in general. Sometimes, I just need a little extra love and attention so that I don't plummet back into my past self deprecating habits.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!