8.28.2012

Little talks

I wish summer could come back, it just sank into a little time capsule. Like sand running through my fingers. I wish the little emotions & little moments that made such a big impact. They are what made this summer such a big memory. I know it will be here again, soon. However, the things that are in store for this Sophmore year I know will be great & I am super excited for it to start.

I do have a conversation that will not be pleasant however, I believe that in the end it will be all worth wild. It just make sense for me right now. I know all these things will help me in the long run. That is the only reason why I do them. If I start something I plan on finishing it & I wont stop until I do. I have made friends and relationships that will never fade away. This year will only make them stronger. I believe that if we stick together we can achieve greatness.

Summer has come and gone however, I will always have the memories of all the tomorrows & yesterdays. I can't wait for school & honestly, I can say, that everything i do this year will make a difference weather it is just a little one or a big one, personal or public it will change me & that might just be the way to get to the road I am supposed to be on. Life gives you chances & if you look to hard for them, you might miss what is right in front of you.

 summer friendship picnic!
 4th of july
 tanning in Tahoe
 sleepover's with grammie
 charlie's 5th bday!
 sleepovers with my cuddle bug!
 morning tea
 chat with kylie!
 photography sesh
 angie pangie
 kylie and I reunion
 zoo day with cousins!
 zoo!
 bad boy!
 my coconut
 I made shrimp
 soccer games with dad!
 memory lane
 memories!
 bath time memory
 reading old letters
 shopping
 sunsets!
 elf party
 green shirt elfs
 chat with taylor swift
 new flowers in the "garden"
 planted a tree in nature
dying my hair!

all great memories that will last a life time! so blessed to have photographs to remember it all!


4 comments:

  1. I didn't know you dyed your hair! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! I hope you have a great day tomorrow call me, after school for our regular talk... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I know you will have the best first day! Honey, call me we need a little talk. :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!