8.05.2012

Secret Sunday { # 7 }

Happy Sunday everyone, I hope you all enjoyed the weekend & are looking forward to a few more free weeks of summer!
 To anyone who anonymously posts a secret here, if you ever need someone to vent to, get advice from, etc, do not hesitate to contact me personally through e-mail.  I have been through some tough stuff and know how alone it can make a person feel at times.  I promise I will never judge, and it will be kept soley between the two of us. There are so many of these I have read which make me wish I could give the person a huge hug and let them know everything will be okay.

If you're new here, this is a chance to anonymously share secrets you've been keeping to yourself and just need to get off of your chest. They can be anything from "I cheated on my math test" to "I cheated on my husband" This is for you as well as for myself (I may post a few of my own) We all have secrets that we have to live with, but the best medicine is not keep them bottled up inside. My hope is that this can act as an escape of sorts for a lot of you.


1. This is open to anyone who wants to participate, from a regular follower to casual visitor.

2. Post a secret anonymously, no names please (Choose the anonymous option under comment).

3. I do this for you guys - so you can get some weight off of your shoulders. If you are not comfortable with sharing, that is entirely well and fine.

4. I am going to participate as well. One of the comments will be mine.

**Remember: Nothing is off limits and we are not here to judge. 



4 comments:

  1. The truth is I would kill myself for my family, my dog, and my closest friends.. :) I love them so much I couldn't bare the thought of losing them. I have lost some but, I ma not giving up that easily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel unappreciated. By family, by those I serve at church, by friends, by others in general. Sometimes, I just need a little extra love and attention so that I don't plummet back into my past self deprecating habits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boyfriend's a crier. It drives me crazy, but not because I'm sad he's crying, but because I'm annoyed with him for doing that. Last time he was crying I felt nothing, not sad or annoyed or anything, we were on vacation and I considered breaking up with him because I had no feelings at that moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have so many doubts. And questions. I just want some answers.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!