8.20.2012

Week of lists...

sorry my beauties, that I haven't gotten to posting until now. I have been out and about shopping & going to the dentist & going to school & planning & signing.

1. Shopping after me & my mother spent all day at her school moving & organizing things, we had to go to Safeway & get snacks & food for the week! I always have fun going to safeway with my mom!

2. This morning I woke up & got all ready to go to the dentist! I love the dentist, not a lot of people can say that. I am one of a very few people.... hehe. So you may think I just went there for a check up...NOPE! I went there to do the most fun thing, there, get my tooth pulled! I am not being funny, that is so fun! I loved it!! {you may remember when before I got three teeth pulled}

3.I spent all of today at my mother's school! She hasn't been there all summer & needs to get some serious organizing done! I love going there to help & I get to help the other teachers too! I am so happy that I can give my mother my time to help her & just spend some good times with her!

4. today we were trying to buy & plan our trip to santa cruz! I am so excited, can't wait to go on the rides& see the sunset into the water...ahh bliss just two short days away...

5. Tonight we have been signing & purchasing our school things online for All-In-One day! I am so happy I get to go and do mine early, tomorrow! I can't wait to see my classes & get my locker with my buddy, Aub! My mom & I also were taking some photos to decide what I was wearing for the photo!

I hope you enjoyed my update! Hope to hear from all of you soon!!

check out our other blog..... Sisters together forever follow & comment. <3

3 comments:

  1. beautiful, you are beautiful! I love the updated photos! so cute! I hope you are feeling good, now, after the dentist.
    love you lots-Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy busy week! I don't mind the dentist either! I just hate it when they ask you questions while they are cleaning your teeth...i'm just like...If I talk I will probably bite your finger off! Lol! Have fun at Walk-thru tomorrow !! I hope we have the only class we can have together!!! (: I love you and miss you !! have fun in Santa cruz <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Jenny! I am so happy meli & I got a chance to hang out & do our annual photo shoot! love you lots! can;t wait to see you again, hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!