8.12.2012

Secret Sunday {#8}

It is finally Sunday, my loves!! I am so happy, I made it through the long & fun week at camp; also, so excited today going home to sleep in my own bed {and able to sleep in to my normal time not 4:30 :) } I hope you are all having a great weekend & have some fun plans for next week & the rest of the summer!

Happy Sunday everyone!! To anyone who anonymously posts a secret here, if you ever need someone to vent to, get advice from, etc, do not hesitate to contact me personally through e-mail.  I have been through some tough stuff and know how alone it can make a person feel at times.  I promise I will never judge, and it will be kept soley between the two of us. There are so many of these I have read which make me wish I could give the person a huge hug and let them know everything will be okay.

If you're new here, this is a chance to anonymously share secrets you've been keeping to yourself and just need to get off of your chest. They can be anything from "I cheated on my math test" to "I cheated on my husband" This is for you as well as for myself (I may post a few of my own) We all have secrets that we have to live with, but the best medicine is not keep them bottled up inside. My hope is that this can act as an escape of sorts for a lot of you.

Source: twitter.com via Shane on Pinterest

1. This is open to anyone who wants to participate, from a regular follower to casual visitor.

2. Post a secret anonymously, no names please (Choose the anonymous option under comment).

3. I do this for you guys - so you can get some weight off of your shoulders. If you are not comfortable with sharing, that is entirely well and fine.

4. I am going to participate as well. One of the comments will be mine.

**Remember: Nothing is off limits and we are not here to judge. 



8 comments:

  1. I'm almost 27 and my husband and I and our daughter live with his parents. I try so hard not to compare to others but sometimes I feel like a giant loser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am afraid I am never going to find someone who relates to me and actually wants to be with me

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend was cheating on her husband. She's done it before they got married. It has always been the same guy. Another friend and I messaged her husband on a fake facebook account. I feel like we did the right thing but I feel so sorry for him. At least the slag was honest to him once he found confronted her about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though I'm truly excited, deep down I have lots of fears about moving overseas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've masturbated on webcam for exes when we were together. I know he will forgive me, but I can't bring myself to the my current boyfriend the full truth of this. When we first started dating, he asked if I had sent anybody pictures and I said no without meaning to. The other day, I confessed that I had but why couldn't I tell him the full truth about this?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I applied for a job with a church and had an interview last week, I am afraid that they didn't like me and I didn't get the job. I can't take rejection like that again....the job I am currently in is killing me and if I don't get out soon, it will kill me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. To Webcam anon- What you've done in past relationships (via webcam or not) should have little bearing on your current relationship. That you were truthful about sending photos is good, because he did ask. However there's nothing wrong with either thing you've done, I've done the same!

    To Church job: Job rejection is so hard, especially with this awful economy. I totally feel your pain- I've been without a job for the past 3 years, going on 4 if I find nothing by the end of this year. It is so hard to keep believing in yourself. But I eventually made up my own "job". I do several odd jobs to make some money, while still working towards succeeding in my other "career" choices. I wish you lots of luck and good vibes that you find a career that speaks to you and makes you happy.

    Mine: I think I've finally gotten over my ex, 3 years later and now the last email from him, had no "pull" on me whatsoever. I can finally move on with my boyfriend and accept the future with us. I feel so much freer, and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see everywhere, it seems, all the peer pressures to having sex & I am sick of it. I wish I could just get it over with but, I made a commitment to God. I really don't want to break it. I hate this! I just want someone to understand and someone that I can talk to about it. I have a friend but, I don't know how to bring it up...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!