8.27.2012

What.... Ch. 1

Ch.1 Hailey... Are you there? {part 1}


I didn't know where I was. I was unsure about everything. Nothing came clear to me. It was all a blurr. I couldn't tell anybody what was happening,  they all would hate me afterwards. I knew I had to do something, something big & fast. Before all of this came back to haunt me.

As the thunder hit the ground I stood above her grave. She had only been gone a month now, it seemed so easy... Just take a few pills and BAM your whole life, gone. In one instant I was stand above a dug up grave and the next I was in it. I could feel her cold body behind mine. It feel so free and so easy. Just to give up and go to a place with everything happy and good. You are whole life would be erased and just gone, forever.

After that summer it had seemed like it was the only way to finish & end all the drama I had started.

"Hailey? Is that you?....." I  heard a voice.
I couldn't make out who it was but, if it was someone trying to look for me it probably was Melissa. The only person who even knew the whole truth. Everything I did that summer was all a blurr to me but, to her it was crystal clear.

As the anonymous person grew closer the silhouette became more & more obvious. I knew as soon as they began to yell, "I need your advice. Please come back!!" it wasn't  Melissa. She would never come looking for me just to get advice and not ask any questions about what I was doing.

I immediately though of the one person who it would be : Josie. Josie was the kind of girl  who if you were not at school for a month would not even think to ask you where you were & if you were okay. She would just ask you if you had the notes from yesterday's Bio class. Josie never really cared about anyone besides herself.

As I pressed my back further and further into the grave, I tried to hide and not make a sound. As Josie came closer, I could feel her getting even more anxious with every step. Her heart pounding and by the time she was two fees away I could hear her breathing.

After ten minutes of dead silence she left. She wasn't one of those girl who would wait for hours just together advice on her shoes for prom. I was really happy she left. I didn't wan anyone there to see me like that. Covered in dirt & sweat, from digging the grave for hours. I had been crying for about 2hours until I finally realized that she was gone, it doesn't matter. She is a vegetable, never to be seen or talked to never, ever again.

Life sucks , so does a lollipop......


1 comment:

  1. awesome chapter one {part one}!! I can't wait for more... I love that you are finally writing your book!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!