8.14.2012

UGH . loveandhate {200}

I am just in LOVE with photography...everyone says I need to take more photos and post them...I really really want to but, I HATE that I don't have any little or even older siblings that are just down the hall....I can picture having them & photographing them but.....it is just not going to happen...Because, let me tell you, I would probably have some awesome photos of the little ones.....but for now I will settle with a few lifestyle shots{daily} & the occasional photo shoots with Angie bug......OH YEAH! and the very very rare chance of getting a photo shoot with Melissa! <3 {like today!}
[these are some of the photos I get inspired by]







 But, I am so excited today!! I am having a picnic with my sister & maybe even slip in a few updated photos! But, before that I am dieing a little strip of my hair red! I can't wait..I have seen two people with it and I was going to do it before but now!!! I really want to. So, I AM GOING FOR IT! Hope you are all having a fabulous week!
[will do a update post very soon & y'all the last post was the 200TH POST!!!]

3 comments:

  1. Hmmmm. I wonder where you got that Idea! Hahaha. It ok,I love Elle, too. Hey, what should I wear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elle & Aubrey! :) I was going to do it before I saw Aub & Elle and then i saw theirs and it sealed the deal! <3 um idk?! I am wearing my flowy tank that u got {for me at my house & then I got it at ur house it is blue & flowery...} You could wear idk?!

      Delete
    2. Ahaha. Ya, Last year I almost did that with a pink streak, but Since my hair is dark, I would have to bleach then color it. So ya. I didnt, but still wish I could. Well I cant wait to see you and I will figure something out!

      Delete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!