8.13.2012

What I Wore {Plum&Grey}

Thieves and Their Hands by Rachael Cantu on Grooveshark grey&plumoutfit
 one  two  three
this is the new fashion segment! i have "out grown" my tuesday's looks & moving on to what I wore! I hope you enjoy it; also I hope you are all having a great rest of the summer. I know some of you have gone back to school already but, keep holding onto those summer memories!
P.S. just a little shout out to Elle Pothier!!! Happy Late Birthday, you special girl :) Elle turned 14 yesterday!! {her blog link on her name & here is her family blog....}

5 comments:

  1. Love the t shirt! The colours are so pretty.


    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, lovin those grey capri pants!! Sweet girl I know it is tough but, you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Love the outfit! I cant wait to see you today! BTW, I dont if it is just my computer but I cant see the greenish yellow link things. Like I can push them, but I can barely see them. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya it was kind of hard to see, I meant to change it but, I love the yellow! But, this green works too.. :) thanks for telling me. I don't think anyone would have said anything :) Can't wait for today!!

      Delete
    2. Its way better now, I can see everything now! Cant waitttttt!!!!!

      Delete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!