8.26.2012

Soocer in Carson City, NV & Santa Cruz, CA

I had a great time watching the girl play at this tournament! i think they all did good could have been better, but all-in-all great fun tournament.
And can I just say I think they should have made the Blue team play them again, just as a fun, practice game. I know a lot of PARENTS wanted to just go home & some of the girls did, too. However, I think it would have been best for them to stay or at least go to the feild & talk about it in PERSON!! that is my 2 cents about the whole last sunday game...

Any who, I made a photo slideshow of some photos from Santa Cruz!!
I know it is a little blurry but, I love making them & I will continue! I have photos to post about the Carson City tournament however, I have to upload them. So check back later for an UPDATE!! :)

2 comments:

  1. hey and its sunday! I think Im going to give you a reminder whenever you forget!:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted it! thanks I totally forgot!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!