8.30.2012

omgiamasophomore

Being a sophomore, wow, I can't even believe I just typed those words. I have come so far, believe me I have been through some pretty tough stuff & to be here today, saying that I am a sophomore & have made it this far :) It is just so incredible.
Photobucket
There are certain people that have been here through it all, know the tough spots and things that happened. They were there through all the tears & sweat of my lovely little life:  
    Melissa, Carrie, Pilar, Sam, Paola, Aubrey, Diane, Grace, Angie, Kayle, Lissie, Kendall, Francis.
Photobucket
I really want to point out the one and only boy, he is really great! He is so sweet & when I accidentally sent him a text about Lissie's death he was so supportive & caring towards me. {might I add it was 12:11 AM!!} He is always there for me & he tells me so :) I am always there for him, too!

{I encourage all of those who have any issue of any kind, to go to the Love project page. I will contact you through email, not anonymous, if I feel you should be answered privately or though the comment feed. So once you post a comment check back within 24hrs. I know school just began again for a bunch of us & it comes with drama & some summer drama continuing so I want you all to feel comfortable contacting me & asking anything. :)}
Photobucket
Sophomore year is getting off on a great start! I am so excited for things to come & meeting new people. I already made two new friends <3! I like all my teachers, homework I love! I have only had math so far but, I am expecting more tomorrow for the three day weekend! I love having my little aub with me!! She is so sweet & love seeing her every weekday!! I enjoy the lunches we have and the chats!
Photobucket
So happy, you know who you are, that I am talking to you! You are a big part in my life, in my sophomore year! I never want us to leave each other. I couldn't imagine my life without you, girlfriend!!!
Photobucket
Senior year, wow I cry every time I think of kylie leaving me this year. I never want her to leave, she is my big sister & a big part of my life. I wish nothing but, hte best for her & I know she will be here fore me & Come back for all the big moments in my life :) <3
Photobucket
Fifth grade, sorry IK again, WOW!! angie is a fifth grader! I was just chatting with my old friend Paige about when she was four!! that seems like so long ago. I feel like she is growing up way tto fast and needs to slow down, fast before she graduates high school! I want her to be my little girl forever. I love her to pieces & my little sister can never grow up.

I feel like everything is going too fast, things are happening, incredible things however it is sad it admit these grades we are in. How far we have come to getting here. How far kylie has come to getting to Senior year. I wish she would just slow down & take it all in :)Besides the fact that the littlest of the Aliamus' is in kindergarten{he is a true Aliamus and only 20% Pineda}
Photobucket
I have had a serious talk with a friend of mine about things I do & how they affect others, her in particular, & I am working on lots of things that I need to fix & just think before i say certain things & do certain things.
Photobucket

When it comes to boys....WELL, I will always have boy problems, it comes with high school & all the other things you can't dodge, in your life. I have to face it. Some will leave & some will stay forever. the point is to focus on the ones that make you happy & you want to be around them. i have also learned to trust your best friend & if she is having second thoughts about something it is because she wants u to be happy & not in a failing relationship :)
DSC_0362blog  
I would like to point out the blog button of the month :) it is a new page on this blog for someone special that I want to thank & just be grateful for. Before you head over to the page to see who it is I want to give you pretty little hints:

she is gorgeous,
smart,
independent,
loving,
sweet as pie,
one of the best friends of mine,
great advice giver,
a blogger,
loves country music,
random,
great baker,
loves her family & friends,
great swimmer,
a great supporter,
<3 :D

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad everything has been going well for you Hailey! And I know the rest of the year will go even better!!! I love you <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!