9.01.2012

fall to do list


Welcome to September! With fall right around the corner (September 22!) and school starting back up everywhere around me, I am getting the urge to make lists and get things done. I love making lists, I find that it’s a great way to regroup and organize.

Either way, with a new house, you can imagine my to do list is through the roof. It’s easy to lose control or miss something in all the thought clutter, so, here is my to do list for fall:

  • get new bedding - once we sign all the papers we will have 24 days to move in, that seems like a lot, right? well, not so much. In our time frame & with our working & school schedule we will only get to move things in little bits. {not to mention the fact that we are moving things from my Opa's house with us, also.} So that means Kylie & I are getting new/bigger beds from my Opa's house so we need bigger bed sheets, comforter, ect.


  • make friends - at school every year, i make new friends. I love doing it too! I love seeing all the new people & meeting them. In all my classes I have a wide range of different characters & personalities.



  • figure out our life financially – yeah…

  • read lots & lots more- these cold days are coming so staying inside for most of them will be, great! I can't wait to wear jeans with long sleeves & a vest! I also have tons of scarves to wear. :)

  • plan a day-today schedule- {not a strict one but, just a basic outline} I need one! I can't wing everyday on what to wear, when I do homework, when I have a snack. I NEED a set schedule. Soccer is easy to plan for I know the dates ahead of time & esspcially Varsity I only go to the games so Tuesday & Thursday, done. haha some might think I am nuts for needing a schedule but, I need a structure to grow off of. So all the other things can fit in, when needed.

  • Try my VERY best in school - DUH! SCHOOL COMES FIRST {right after family} sorry my freunds you gotta wait.


  • decor - for room & house! With this new two story house, I need to get going on pinterest projects & different photography projects for the house. I am already doing two for the house! {& one for my room}


  • clean up, current room- I have got to pack & fix all the holes in the walls from photos, my white board, decor, inspiration boards, & lights. sounds like a lot but I can do it in one day just pack all the wall stuff up & start filling holes. :)
So fall is coming, very soon! I can't wait! I am over the moon about not having to move in the hot sun; instead we get to move in the chilly wind! I personally love fall, the chilly days of school & then coming home to homework & a hot cup of tea{ of course after 5:30, end of scheduled homework time & reading, I have movie & tea} I just love it!! hopefully, we get lots of rain this year!!! <3
 What is your fall To Do's?

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! I didn't know you were moving! Congrats! I'm sure this list will be done in no time at all(: Have fun with it! Love yaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I can't wait to move in! we get the keys in 5 days! I will do a more detailed post after monday when I take some photographs of the place. :) I really hope I do finish it soon. I have lots more to do however, they are just little details & not-so-big to do's. :) luv ya, too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!