9.23.2012

Secret Sunday {#13}



Source: via





WOW, #13 I never thought I would make it this long doing these, but you guys keep posting. I think this is really good for you all!

Happy Sunday everyone, I hope you've had a lovely  weekend! If you're new here, this is a chance to anonymously share secrets you've been keeping to yourself and just need to get off of your chest. They can be anything from "I cheated on my math test" to "I cheated on my husband" This is for you as well as for myself (I may post a few of my own) We all have secrets that we have to live with, but the best medicine is not keep them bottled up inside. My hope is that this can act as an escape of sorts for a lot of you.

1. This is open to anyone who wants to participate, from a regular follower to casual visitor.

2. Post a secret anonymously, no names please (Choose the anonymous option under comment).

3. I do this for you guys - so you can get some weight off of your shoulders. If you are not comfortable with sharing, that is entirely well and fine.

4. I am going to participate as well. One of the comments will be mine.


**Remember:
Nothing is off limits and we are not here to judge.

13 comments:

  1. I'm scared that I won't find the "the one"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm embarrassed to say that I came to college to be with my boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite number is 13! Its my lucky number and I see it everywhere! Love you Hailey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weird I was going to write the same thing! 13 is my lucky number too! It has been since 4th grade!!

      Delete
  4. I looked up my best friends/former love's new girlfriend online, he'd freak out if he knew I found their pictures - curiosity got the best of me. I think she's hideous and they're a terrible looking couple. He doesn't look happy. I think he's settling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with my best friend. He's told me that he has someone special in his heart but won't talk about it 'till the right time. I wish I could know, so I know whether to smile and try to move on or to tell him how I feel...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I failed my first history test. But got a B on my second one. Now I just have to keep up with this work....but its such a hard class. Was this the right choice?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know this guy loves me however, I am not in love with him. I can't just do what he wants me to do. It is bad & I promised i wouldn't. I tried to explain to my friend but she thought I met just being BF & Gf and kissing not having sex. Not sure what to do, I don't have that much time to think of my "plan"...UGH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you Hailey. I'm proud of you. I know you will get through this. He shouldn't have treated you like that. <3

      Delete
  8. When I was little I realized I can never please everyone. So now I try to please only myself and so far it's working out great. Except I feel selfish...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I donated my eggs to a fertility clinic to help pay for my tuition for school. There is a little me out there somewhere. I've never told anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm afraid I will fail, at college, life, finding a good job, being in a relationship. I have an intense fear of failure and I never feel like I am good enough.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!