9.04.2012

What.... {Ch.1 Part 2}

I knew that i needed to leave for a while & just go away. I was wishing someone would come & yell at me that this was a bad idea & to come back to my friends & family.  As I sat there in the car, waiting for a sign to show me that I had to go or that I had to stay. If I could I would call Melissa & make her come down here just to tell me exactly what to do.

Melissa always knew what was the right choose. I needed her by my side at all times. I wished she was two inches tall and I could carry her around forever. We both needed each other & we knew it.

I finally decided to go. I hit the road & lost my old life. Or that is what I thought. I knew that things had to change & I needed new people, new faces. I had to see everything in a new light & have new experiences. Life was changing & happening in front of my eyes.

Driving in the dark was not my favorite thing. I really hated it. I knew that I was going nowhere fast & needed to find a Motel or any place to stay. I was driving for hours & couldn't find any other car or anything in this stupid little town.

I was tired & slowly drifting off. The signs began to become a colored blurr. My eyes started to close & slowly I drifted off into my dream world. My mind was somewhere else, totally different. I dreamt I was in a world of beauty & love. I wanted to stay, but knew I needed to open my eyes & watch the road. As I slowly opened my eyes, still all I saw was the blurred colors & lights, I quickly realized I was on an ending road.

I tried to think of the first thing I needed to do in this situation. My dad taught me all I knew about driving & these kinds of emergancies. Wishing I could remeber anything, at all, as to what to do in the case of driving of a cliff. It drew closer & I was so scared & then...

{The chapters will be written in parts [just two each] & I will write a chapter a week. I will try & keep up with it. :) the little "quotes" or "sayings" at the end of part 1s will not be included in the real book [once i type it]. I hope you enjoy the book!!!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!