9.18.2012

one of THOSE days


You know when you have days where nothing and i mean nothing seems to go as you planned. Well, today, for me, was one of THOSE days.

I started out with only having 1/3 of my german homework done because I got the wrong assingment!!I was just so sad I could barely even say two words at brunch. I didn't even have a lot of time to see all of my friends at brunch. I was just so sad & depressed, I could barely even say two words at brunch. I didn't even have a lot of time to see all of my friends at brunch. I felt terrible already & it wasn't even Lunch yet. Next class, I almost had to take a science test that I was in no way preped for & then i preceded to sit at my desk tearing up every 5 minutes. {I was not sad about the test more about Lissie & Omi} I felt so alone in science I knew nobody except a few old friends & one girl I only talked to once.

On to lunch I had to rush over to my english & History class to finish a project & ask a few questions. Then I had to really rush over to S-15 for a meeting. I was so unorganized and could barely think straight by then I was ready for the worst & I got it.... Once the meeting was over the bell had already rang & I was headed to Math. Math class was okay however, we have a test next class & I missed {on monday} the "hardest section"

I knew, by then, that tonight would be a long one......Once, i got home I quickly messaged my friend Kyley & she replied really fast so then we had a little venting session which was nice. I couldn't wait to do some packing or anything to get my mind off of my stupid stuff.

Now, I am writing a email to Melissa and I am here writing this sad post about my sad little, stupid day wishing, hoping for anyone, someone to give me anything: advice, a internet hug, ANYTHING! I just want to feel the warmth and love again, in my life.... Please, anyone......

5 comments:

  1. *internet hug* Praying for you, dear. I hope things get better just remember God is here for you. WE are here for you, I, Skylar Stanford, am here for YOU! {today, tomorrow, & everyday twenty-four-seven}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetheart, I know how you feel. I just wish you knew all the love & potential you have. I have loved seeing you grow up to become the beautiful, strong, smart young women you are today. I wish you could see it too! I know you, you just need something to believe in. Believe in YOURSELF! <3
    With all my love & hugs
    -Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will all be okay. We all go through different stages of life. This one may seem like the heardest, and it may be. Just stay true to yourself & love who you are. Your friends & god will be there for you in the end. :) <3 you are in our prayers, sweet darling Miss. H

    ReplyDelete
  4. *huggg* I read this during lunch and it made me so sad that I didn't know before or I would've comforted you better! I love you forever and always <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It ok, this year I am trying to keep more things to myself and less of me dumping it onto you guys. I feel so grateful for having you all. I want it repay all of you by helping you and not dumping all my stuff onto you guys. :)

      Delete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!