9.17.2012

What... | Ch.4 part 1

{Ch.4 Part 1 Dear Diary}

The drive back was so peaceful and fun. We pent the whole time laughing and making jokes. "Austin we just passed the cutest little farmhouse! Go bacl, we should take a photo there." "Yeah, sounds good! Let me turn around a pull over." I was surprised he even replied let alone said yes.

We pulled over and ran across the street. I set up the camera on and old tractor. As I ran to the camera, I began to picture him & I living there and having a family with some dogs & chickens. It all became so real.

"I love you, sugarplum." Austin was still caught up in the events of the early morning. We kissed, a magical kiss, as the camera went off. We had the perfect shot.

"Let me look, I bet it is beautiful!" I yelled as I ran to check the camera I quickly peeked at Austin petting a little kitten on the front porch. "It is great, I love it!" Austin began to walk back to the tractor, "I knew it would. You are an amazing photographer." 
"All I had to do was set the timer & press a button." "I know however, you did it so gracefully." "Aw, thanks big bear."

We skipped back to the old truck, holding hands. I was feeling incredibly happy. We were on my dream date.

I hate how in class they ask you what your dream date is and you have not a clue what to say. However, when you are on your dream date, you just know it!


1 comment:

  1. I am telling you, your story gets better and better, keep writing girly! love from Lila & Cole :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!