9.07.2012

What.... | CH.2 part 1

Sex {CH. 2 part.1}

{2 Months ealier}

"...go ahead & say it. It isn't a dirty word." Kelsey yelled from across home room.
"Why would you do that in the first place if you were just horny go and meditate. That is what helps me!" Josh said as he pushed aside the geek in the corner.

We all rushed to our seats as Ms.Joshlyn came into the room. Kelsey quickly changed the subject & ran to her best friend, Jess.

High school was filled with tons of surprises. Even on the first day of school, you are immediately hit with a tons of new responsibilities and new people. Some good & some bad, you just have to choose the right. Everyday you are faced with new decisions & new temptations.

Austin was the one guy I knew who wouldn't even think to touch me. Sure we had been dating for, like, ever! However, we made promises to each other & God. {besides the fact that his father was head of the church in our town.} We never touched anywhere that might be sexual.

Austin & I planned on going out this weekend. I was so excited it was our first official date. We had only gone on groups dates for the two years we dated until his dad was positive I wasn't going to pull any sexual or other wise, inappropriate actions. I really did enjoy hanging out with my boy friend. He was the only other person I trusted with my life, besides Melissa. I wished we could have nights under the stars alone without his dad calling every two minutes to make sure we were with a crowd.

 We planned on going to the drive through and then to the beach for a walk & maybe even a sleepover. Of course Austin wasn't going to do anything bad, so my parents totally trusted him & I, being alone.

I had one night to prepare for what MAY or MAY NOT be the biggest night of my life. I knew we wouldn't have sex but, I was tempted and I knew his friends had mentioned it to him. He was always asking before he kissed me, to make sure if it was ok. He was so sweet, sometimes a little too sweet. Austin was the kind of guy everyone thought was perfect & nothing bad ever happened to him. He was the most popular guy in the school, all four years he had been there.

Hot guys are good however, it is better to have a hot guy with a heart.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh. Kelsey (; haha... Ummmmm tell me more about Austin! I like where this is going though (:

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!