9.16.2012

What.. CH.3 Part.2

It was like I was watching myself from the backseat, I felt outside of my body & I knew we would last forever. "That was the most.....um....wow...." trying to find the right words Austin interupted, "Incredible, amazing, beautiful, WOW. I knew it would be great but that was.....Joyful." It was comforting to know that he was feeling the same way. I loved him, he loved me....we loved that kiss. We couldn't deny there was....is beauty in the relationship.

After the kiss we sat in car just smiling & glowing in the car. We couldn't wait to see what the rest of the morning brought us. I was so excited, by that time sex was off my mind, I just wanted him to kiss & hug me forever. I was ready to run away with him & just be alone in the world forever. He made my world beautiful....I had lived by the qoute: " Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world but rather choose the one that makes your world beautiful." That is exactly what Austin did.

"I was thinking that we should go for a swim & watch the sun rise. I think it will be beautiful." Austin was ready for swimming & enjoying the rest of the night & having the time of his life.
"That sounds like...perfection. You are so sweet."
"I just know you will love it......you are perfect."
As we stood there in our swim suits ready for the plug into the cold water, austin glanced over and whispered in my ear.

"I am ready." I was suddenly frozen, he was ready & I was standing there unsure of what to say & do. I was ready to run to the car & call Melissa. I knew i couldn't because that would ruin the moment & beauty of the situation. I opened my mouth ready to say something but, nothing came out. It was silent....

"Me too."

We stood there ready for the cold water to rush all over our bodies & surround us with the warmth of our love.

"I love you, Hailey."
"I love you, Austin." The beauty of the sun rise & the love in the river was magical. We felt alone in a river of love. We could do or say anything our little minds desired. I was amazed at the quietness of it all.

We laid on the beach covered in blinkets & surrounded by pillows. We stared at the river. It was like it knew something magical happened in it that morning.

"We can't tell...I am sorry."
"I was thinking the same thing, I don't want to have any drama or gossip happening at school or in town."
"That was incredible." I was struck by the fact that after he said that, I was ready for him to say more.

We sat there all comfy & warm for, what felt like, hours. Nothing to say & nothing to worry about. In the back of our minds we were both thinking about the sad reality of it all, we soon had to pack up & leave.

3 comments:

  1. You are an amazing writer! I'm really liking this story <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank carrie that means a lot coming from you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry this is s random and really random considering I am posting it on ur book post but, I love your button for the things to blog and the links for find me everywhere! S cute and colorful!
    Lots of love - jenny

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!