9.08.2012

What... | CH.3 Part.1

CH.3 love

"Look into my eyes and tell me what you see." Austin was a very poetic person. He enjoyed writing and explaining things in very discriptive & beautiful ways. So when he was asking me qeustins like this, it was no surprise that he was ready to go all Shakespear on me.

"A glow with a tint of blue."
"I look into your eyes and see passion, joy, and love. Hailey, I love you."

Austin and I had never said that to each other. It had seemed like the perfect moment; sunrise on the beahc & inside the same car he asked me to be his girl friend in. I loved him, however I was unsure about where this relationship was going in 2 years, let alone what was happening tonight.

"I love you." In that instant. I felt my twenty seconds of insane courage.

Our eyes met and BAM! FIREWORKS!! The sweetness of his lips with the taste o his coconut chapstick was an amazing feeling.

In that moment we were infinite.

2 comments:

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!