9.22.2012

currently obsessed | life

Want U Back by Cher Lloyd on Grooveshark

I have just been so in love with a few things, lately. First this song!!! ^{I have it on repeat, already listened to it almost 23 times!!!}  Here are a few. I have been pinning & instagraming them. I just home I get to do/see all of them soon!

 old photographs of angie & I
 reading my current obession used to be
 cupcake day!

Pinterest.......
Room ideas & fun exercising things!





Source: via Hailey on Pinterest




This last photograph always melts my heart. :) I just love the whole "set" so girly yet still keeping a country style to it.
The photograph above it is of a lamp shade with writing on it & it is so adorable, I am definitively doing in my new room!
Then the fall fashion! I just love fall & all the cozy, cute things to wear.
I hope you are all having a beautiful weekend & day!

2 comments:

  1. You should do a post with you and angie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, totally! You should do a post, too! It is the weekend!

      Delete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!