9.01.2012

Secret Sunday {#11}

This sunday is early! I wanted to do this, now, because I didn't want to forget & I wanted tomorrow for just two specific posted I planned.{I think You guys will enjoy them.. :)} I hope you are all having a great three day weekend! I am up at my Opa's house for, what may be the very last time, I know this will be tough on all of us. I am also enjoying this really great book, used to be it is two books in one & I am on chapter6 of book one! there are 500+ pages in both books, together. I maade a bet with my sister that I could read them by the end of this school year. I know I got this in the bag. :D I have a lot of great things that will be happening very soon & can't wait for my posts on them. <3
 
ANYWAYS...
 
Happy Sunday everyone, I hope you've had a lovely weekend! If you're new here, this is a chance to anonymously share secrets you've been keeping to yourself and just need to get off of your chest. They can be anything from "I cheated on my math test" to "I cheated on my husband" This is for you as well as for myself (I may post a few of my own) We all have secrets that we have to live with, but the best medicine is not keep them bottled up inside. My hope is that this can act as an escape of sorts for a lot of you.

1. This is open to anyone who wants to participate, from a regular follower to casual visitor.

2. Post a secret anonymously, no names please (Choose the anonymous option under comment).

3. I do this for you guys - so you can get some weight off of your shoulders. If you are not comfortable with sharing, that is entirely well and fine.

4. I am going to participate as well. One of the comments will be mine.

**Remember: Nothing is off limits and we are not here to judge.

**To anyone who anonymously posts a secret here, if you ever need someone to vent to, get advice from, etc, do not hesitate to contact me personally through e-mail.  I have been through some tough stuff and know how alone it can make a person feel at times.  I promise I will never judge, and it will be kept soley between the two of us. There are so many of these I have read which make me wish I could give the person a huge hug and let them know everything will be okay.

5 comments:

  1. I'm in love with a guy who is in a long term and long distance relationship. What makes it even worse is that he loves me back, or at least that's what he keeps saying. We started going out a few months ago. We kissed. We made out. He keeps telling people that I'm his girlfriend, whilst really I'm not. I'm only a shadow. He once said that he would leave his real girlfriend, but that was a month ago and up until now, he's still with her. I've tried to leave him last week, but I ended up coming back for more. Yesterday we even almost had sex. I feel like a whore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need someone to talk to about orgasm I just need help. Nothing ew worthy just need to vent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was molested as a little kid by a family friend who was also a child. I can't talk to my family about it because I feel like my family wouldn't understand. It's hard to deal with something on your own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i looked better when i had an eating disorder. i've decided to relapse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am constantly lying to everyone I know, especially my parents. Just white lies really, but they make me feel fake. Unsubstantial.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!