9.22.2012

Hailey & Angie's day!

So, angie & I are here and we decided that we would like to do a post together. And melissa asked us if we would. Now, melissa, you have to do a post, too!!!!

So I will hand it over to my favorite girl, angie to type the rest.

when I arrived  we wanted the three stooges and we posted collage together and I colored. Hailey ate pie while I typed this and I played with the film camera and we are going to paint our nails.

here are the beautiful collages that we made {the first one: mine & angie's fun photos, second one: angie's favorites, third one: Hailey's favorites.} If you like or are interested in having any single photograph I will be pinning them on my pinterest page :) {link on the side bar, the pink "P"}

2aandhblog
angie's:
handangiefavblog
mine:

collageblog6

1 comment:

  1. so cute! I love the boards & I hope you two had the best day! xoxo
    -Cola

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!