9.15.2012

Months of DIY

I am so happy to say that I will be doing DIY crafts & fashion things. I love going onto pinterest and seeing the latest fashion DIY and the fun & easy craft/decor DIY.  It is amazing to see the things people come up with. They are so amazing & so easy, I sometimes think to myself "Now, why didn't I think of that?" It is so funny to think that you can easily & quickly make fun little crafts & update your wardrobe.

It was easy for me to come up with some of the DIY things i will be doing this year. I knew i had one in mind that I thought of myself & then lots of others that I found on pinterest & other blogs. I have always wanted to try ombre & dying all sorts of things.

Here are a few of the things i hope to do this year.{by this year I am saying this 2012 year, not this school year.}


Source: joybx.com via Hailey on Pinterest



Source: duitang.com via Hailey on Pinterest





Source: ispydiy.com via Hailey on Pinterest

These are just a select few of my favorite things that I would love to try & Do. It. Myself. :)


3 comments:

  1. so cute & fun! i cant wait to see your fun pinterest inspirations come to life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like fun & i hope u include me for some fun ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i forgot...
    love you miss princess hailey ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!