8.21.2012

Schedules

So, today What I did & what I am doing. I woke up at 7:02 a little later than usual then, got all ready & went to school to help with schedules & do my registration. I was so excited to see some of my friends coming to be freshman!! I can't wait to see them everyday at school! I love em. I got to check up on some schedules for my friends & where their lockers where, of course melissa already knew...what ever JK! Then I got my ID card & my schedule!!

1.  MTWTF     German II           Otus
2.  MTWTF     Photo Arts II     Kennedy
3.  MTWTF     Biologoy              Bodrog
4.  MTWTF     English II           Knorrp
5.  MTWTF     Algebra II          Niedzielski
6.  MTWTF     World History    Carney


I rushed to go and get it with my mom & Mrs. Lee. She was so sweet enough to go and get it while she was getting something else for her station. Thanks, again!

If you know anyone of these teachers or have a sibling who had one of them please let me know! I have no idea who three of them are, so that would be much appriciated. :)

I hope you like my little Peacock from the trip to the zoo! {post about that later}

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you! You got Mr. Bodrog!! He's awesome trust me!!! The best bio teacher I think!! I dont know how you feel about getting Knorpp again but good luck! At least she knows you (: I hope we have that math class together!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. souds like a fabulous schedule! I loved photo, it is so fun & such a cool experience to see how to "make" a photo, from start to finish. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!