8.22.2012

I found out.

Today I found out, one of my friends is sick.
Sick in a way that I can't help her. 
Sure, I can be moral support and try and give her advice.
I can help her get through it.
It is dangerous.
I wish I could honestly say, I understand.
I can't.
I don't.
She is so sweet & little.
She feels so alone.
I know if I get her alone I can tell her what she needs to hear.
Not what she wants to hear.
She may hate me in the end.
I know she will realize that I helped her.
She is blessed to have two great friends that will help her.
We can get through this, all together.
You can't leave one another alone.
In the dumps.
Like they never exsisted.
I know I can help her.
Today I found out one of my friends is sick.

2 comments:

  1. She is so incrediblly blessed to have a friend like you there though it all.
    -jenny

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!