8.25.2012

Melissa . Park Sesh

DSC_0601blog



DSC_0286-1blogDSC_0288-1blogDSC_0290blogDSC_0301blogDSC_0309blogDSC_0305-1blogDSC_0302blogDSC_0351blogDSC_0413blogDSC_0416blogDSC_0560blog 

DSC_0315blog


I finally finished editing them! It was faster than I thought! I am so happy with the way they ended up! I hope you all like the new style I chose! Please comment with anything, likes & dislikes! be honest! :) I had a great sesh with my sister in the park! I loved the setting & all the wardrobe changes. I think it has now become an annual thing every summer we do the picnic & photo session at the park. I know I had a blast & I believe that melissa had a great time, also!

4 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I looove the first black and white one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha. I like your style! I got ne of those photo website accounts and started editing them. One day i will have tos how you or post them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh! these are beautiful & I think you are such a fabulous photographer! I know you will keep up this fabulous work! You had a beautiful subject, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you guys!! I hope you are all having a great rest of summer.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!