7.10.2012

The best day

I was having the best day with you, yesterday....
Melissa, oh melissa. I had the best day with you! I loved our conversations & when we made our bucket lists! I will never forget those little moments of pure JOY! I am so glad we enjoyed a mud bath yesterday & a little scoop of ice cream!! You know how much I love you & I know how much you love me! I wish I could spend a lot more days with you. Just us hanging out and going with the flow....:)

In case you didn't catch on I spend the better half of the day with my sister Melissa!! (I love her so much!) I was so happy! then I went out to dinner with my mom, who hasn't been home in sooooo long, & dad. After we went to get more ice cream & cupcakes :) YUM!!!
Red velvet, delicous... ;D
I hope you all have a great week & day!
{T.L. to come & a good bye post..}
hailey {lea} <3

2 comments:

  1. What do you mean by "goodbye post?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. check it out :http://haileyforever.blogspot.com/2012/07/story-of-flawed-girl-wonders.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!