7.01.2012

One day till' {{ a fresh breath }}

One more day until I get to wake up to this gorgeous face; I can not wait until tomorrow morning to get up early & drive to Angie's  house and then over to Tahoe!! I am super excited to spend the week with my little sister! I miss her more than words can explain. I have so much to tell her about and to talk about. I feel so blessed to have her in my life & as my little sister. Understanding, loving, full of light & love, joyful, cute, & all mine for 5 days!!! I wish I could be with her at this exact moment but, I am not, sadly. She is still here in some respects, ie I am going to call her and have a chat before I go to bed and we can have our "day before chat". She will kinda be with me then....right?
I have had a long day & I just want to relax & Angie does that to me, makes me relax and forget all about the bad and she is easy to talk to. Sure she doesn't understand a lot of it but, she listens and that is all I need. I love to hear her little funny stories & her little problems. I am glad I can be of help for her.
this will be us in less than 36 hours...
- my old backyard - Kylie + Angie + a tent = joyful memories!!!
This fourth of July will be very memorable and one of the best, yet! I just want to be there right now and having a fun time.
just live in that moment. I know I will have this BIG moment of reality hit me, that Angie is growing up....way too fast...I will want to hold that moment in my hand & heart....keep it forever...until the end of time <3
 we WILL have at least 3 of these moments in Tahoe.. ^
reminds me of all the love I have for her & all the love we have built into our relationship <3 for us age is not a factor..we do everything any other two friends would do...we are just doing the best we can & being the weirdest us!!!

1 comment:

  1. aw. she is so beautiful & she is 10 or 11? I can't remember but, that sounds like tons of fun. I love that you are so close & have a little sister, blood related or not, still that is a blessing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!