7.07.2012

From Blog life to Real life

So I don't know about all of you but, I am always curious about all the bloggers out there and how their real life's differ from their blog life's. I found a series of ?s to help you all get a better understanding of how different & similar my RL {real life} & BL {blog life} 's are.

1. Do you have any real life blog friends? yes, have you met my friends: melissa @lovelovelove, melissa & carrie @we are young  & ashly @ashlykewl 


2. Which blogger are you just dying to meet? I am dieing to meet: Shane @whispering sweet nothings  & Kelly @another day stronger & Lauren, Marie, Lissie, and emma @notes she wrote if they could only email me & maybe see my blog...that is my bloggin life dream to meet and chat with the four sister's behind the Notes She Wrote blog!! :) i would die if I got an email for any of these girlies!!!


3. Which blogger's closet do you want to raid? Daydream Frenzy, Much Love, Illy
 beautiful ladies & wonderful wardrobes!


4. You are stuck on an island. Which blogger would you want with you to help you survive? Mrs. Monologues.  She's one bad butt :)

5. The first blogger you remember "meeting" and connecting with? Kelly {from another day stronger} I chatted with her on FB and she was so happy to talk to me & I enjoyed talking with her, too!

6. Any blogger that you admire and look up to? The Ellie Life. At only 16 she started Speak Now for young woman empowerment. I have talked to her before though email, I truly do look "up" to her. This girl is going places, let me tell you.

7. Favorite blog design? Kaytee Lauren :D so sweet & simple, I love mine but hers...too cute!

That is my pretty little life! :)

hailey <3 {lea}
[sorry about the mixed up fonts..]

3 comments:

  1. I would do this too...but i dont know that many blogs like you do

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha it ok! and so fun!! :) You can always change it to different things instead of bloggers! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's true! hmm i'll think about it!!! (:

      Delete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!