7.07.2012

My blog!!!!

I have been so busy & having lots of fun but, it feels totally weird not blogging everyday!! I miss my blog & all my followers!! I hope you all had a great 4th of July!! I was very sad that I didn't get to post on the actual day of the fourth! But, it is okay! I am glad to be back blogging and having a hot hot summer! I can't wait to get together with Mellie!!! :) I can't wait to have so much fun in the sun with y'all!! well, i am loosing things to say that won't uncover any fun details from my trip!!!
love y'all and I will be back, soon..
{lea} hailey

4 comments:

  1. You should do the other post before you break all your keys. hahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha ik right! and you will get ur letters and hear more!

      Delete
  2. Yay! I can't wait to know all about it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!