7.22.2012

Secret Sunday { #5 }

 { Sorry it is late, I had a friend remind me! I have not been home all weekend that is why my photo a day thing is off, I will start that again when school starts & I have a regular schedule, my loves. :) }

Happy Sunday everyone, I hope you've had a lovely weekend! To anyone who anonymously posts a secret here, if you ever need someone to vent to, get advice from, etc, do not hesitate to contact me personally through e-mail.  I have been through some tough stuff and know how alone it can make a person feel at times.  I promise I will never judge, and it will be kept soley between the two of us. There are so many of these I have read which make me wish I could give the person a huge hug and let them know everything will be okay.

If you're new here, this is a chance to anonymously share secrets you've been keeping to yourself and just need to get off of your chest. They can be anything from "I cheated on my math test" to "I cheated on my husband" This is for you as well as for myself (I may post a few of my own) We all have secrets that we have to live with, but the best medicine is not keep them bottled up inside. My hope is that this can act as an escape of sorts for a lot of you.

1. This is open to anyone who wants to participate, from a regular follower to casual visitor.

2. Post a secret anonymously, no names please (Choose the anonymous option under comment).

3. I do this for you guys - so you can get some weight off of your shoulders. If you are not comfortable with sharing, that is entirely well and fine.

4. I am going to participate as well. One of the comments will be mine.

**Remember: Nothing is off limits and we are not here to judge. 

10 comments:

  1. I die a little inside every time I say good-bye to him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a time frame in my mind of when I want to be engaged, married, and have children. I will be honestly unhappy if it doesn't work out the imagine it, and I wish everyday my boyfriend will have the same timeline imagined.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am stuck in between two great guys. Like always !!! I hate to be that girl that likes ten guys at once and can't get her thoughts straight! Ugh sometimes I wish I didn't have to deal with boys! And all the drama along with it

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I like a guy. A lot. But I wonder if I'm starting to seem weird or creepy to him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friend is mad at me & I don't know how to fix it. I dont know what to do or how I would even start that kind of conversation. I am trying & praying for God's help; he will know the right way & what to say

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally found your blog!! love! & I will post a secret next sunday :) I can't wait to see and hear more about the life of Hailey!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, rose!! & Thank you girlies who posted! Stay strong & my email always open :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I often miss this little girl... whose dreams had no barriers... who believed in a world where everything is possible... with a heart that was full and unbroken.

    ReplyDelete
  9. we kissed. not just once. but several times over the weekend. and it made me feel so happy, except that it is something we shouldn't do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know it is not sunday, hailey. I need your help...lots of it. Something really bad and illegal just happened last week. I am unsure who to tell or what to do. I thought you could help me?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!