7.07.2012

L.T. {cell block tango}

We all know by now that I was away for a week in Tahoe and I was having a blast with my little sister, Angie, and my mom & dad! we were so happy to all be there and having a blast, it was awesome to see Angie's face light up when she saw the fireworks and when she swam out really far in the freezing water! I had a great time, and we all wish we could say still be in Tahoe. :D
{the story in photographs} end to beginning..
 little family {minus me} byebye mommy!
 ice cream parlor!
 baking in the summer sun!
 father daughter love
 sun set at lake Tahoe
 hanging out before boat ride!
 boat ride with jilly & delianie
 butterfly that got on me!! :)
 swimming in the lake, awesome-blossom!
 mommy & daughter love!
 charades night!
 colorful breakfast
 walking on water
 manual focus!! love it!
 nature setting!!
 my weirdo's!
 shadow walk
 first time on the flower/nature setting {love!!}
 fallen leaf lake..
 inside, angie roasting
 setting it up, yo
 we arrived
 before the tent
 after tent
 first night s'mores :D
 before tent.
after tent {we did ourselfs!! }
 snack time

 nap time for angie on the ride there...
so as you can see we had a blast and lots of photos and more to come in a fun little videos of our trip to wonderland!
hailey <3 {lea}

3 comments:

  1. Aww Angie!!!!! I miss you Angie! So sweet! That looks like soooo much fun! I wish i could have been there! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too! I am just about to talk to my grammie about the trip!! I know she will say yes, i will tell you what she says!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. (: Looks beautiful there! And it looked like a ton of fun!! (: <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!