7.22.2012

Color girl





I had a blast with outfit one on angie! We tried the sparkle & cut out heart blowing & that, sadly, didn't work out. I am so happy at the outcome of these fun colorful shots! :) We then took a break & I went on a search for more inspiration....
I always love to photograph this little beauty! I have seen her grow up into a gorgeous 10 yr old & can not wait to see what a beautiful & smart young women she will be. I know she was brought up on great morals & grew up with a nice big family, filled with lots of love, care, & faith!! I love you Angie, always will.
{To view the rest of the photographs please go to my photography blog. It will show you, in the two latest posts, the other two settings & mini sessions. They are not up right now, as of 9:44 pm. I will post them right after this one! :D}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!