7.09.2012

Monday Morning { good feeling }

You know when you wake up in the morning and you just KNOW that today is going to be a great day? I know that feeling very well & I love that feeling. I remember The day I got a phone call that would change my life forever... it was one of those many mornings that I woke up and KNEW that it was going to be a good? day. I was so excited for what ever God had in store for me on that day. It was amazing just to know that all that day I could be walking in the hands of God. He was clearly there. it was like I could see him & if anything bad would happen he was there to wipe away my tears.

I always thought, after that day, that whenever I got that feeling...nothing would go right. I woke up today having that EXACT feeling & I was scared. It is only 8:30 & I am freaking out. I can not stop reminding myself to breathe and just start over. In need of a fresh new day.
What I forgot to do ^ it was hard to finally realize that I did not cherish those little moments with both of them. It is hard after a loss to realize little things that I forgot to do...So that is why I choose to do those things, now, & walk with God on the beautiful journey.
 we were infinite, in that exact moment. Then in a split second he was gone. I had a hard time realizing that he was gone & I was devastated to hear it but, I had to face it. God put me through a storm & I found his light.
when you go to church & you have that moment when you walk around and shake hands and say "Peace be with you" this ^ is what we are really saying. :)
Take these words of wisdom & go forth into a blessed day :)
hailey {lea} <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!