7.01.2012

Pray { & God will find a way}

so I wanted to leave for a week on a serious & beautiful note.

I have lately been thinking about things that I have been having trouble finding answers to and I have been turning to my friend & she told me the same thing that another one of my friends said. "..It is easier to pray about something than to figure it out all in one night..." They both knew that it was/is hard for me to leave things alone that are on my mind 24/7 that is why I hate to make drastic decisions at a moments notice. which all brings me to this quote, I found it on pinterest and I was thinking about how both of my friends told me it would be easier to pray and have God's love guide me to the right choose.
all these things made me really think, "have I REALLY prayed about it a much as I have thought & talked about it?" I thought about it a lot and I began to pray, EVERYWHERE. I prayed in the shower, right before bed, after I woke up, at breakfast, dinner, lunch, cleaning, & anytime I sat down to read or just think & day dream. sometimes it lead me to this..
 but now I know what I need and who I can go to for the help & love. I have been hiding a lot of my feelings and just covering them with my friends problems and I love to help them because I love & care for them. It was also sometimes, only once or twice, a way to hide and get away from my issues. I never wanted my friends to find out that I was sad or on the break of depression. I was just trying to figure it out on my own. But, that can only last so long because some of them know me very well, and can see right through my smiles and I'm okays. So all that thought lead me to where I am now, praying, having hope & faith...
 & I feel blessed to have Him guiding me through life and His plan is even more beautiful than I thought!

3 comments:

  1. Aww this got my eyes all "watery". Hahahah. But no seriously, it did. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My eyes started to water too..<3 praying is a great way to go...when in doubt:pray <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha so i guess no matter who I went to it would have ended in the good advice of praying. :) thanks you two!! Luv ya

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me & you'll receive a surprise!